In accordance with the current regulations on the protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), we inform you that:
The visit to this website does not mean that the user is obliged to provide any information about himself, but during the visit personal data could be requested through forms, these would be as a result of his will in contact to receive information about the products or services provided by CAMPING DE LA VALL DE BIANYA Either through the available forms, or through an email message. However, failure to provide the data marked as mandatory will prevent us from being able to respond to your request.
The User who sends the’ information through the means of communication available on this Website, is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating the Data Controller from any responsibility regarding this.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information on all our forms.
Information on Data Protection.
Responsible for the processing of your data:
CAMPING DE LA VALL DE BIANYA SA
Address: CTRA C-26 KM 93.6 17813 LA VALL DE BIANYA GIRONA
Phone: 972290057 E-mail: [email protected]
DPD contact: Does not exist Appointment
Purpose for which we process your data:
Let's deal with’ information q’ they provide us with the interested persons (Users of the website) in order to:
(1) Respond to your queries and/or requests made through our forms or by any other means of contact available on the Website.
(2) Allow the company to carry out customer satisfaction surveys related to the quality of the company's services in accordance with its legitimate interest.
(3) Sending commercial communications, as well as sending advertising about the company's products and services, or carrying out market research ( “Marketing”), (Under your express consent)
Data may be processed in hard copy, by automatic or electronic means, including by postal or electronic mail, telephone (eg automatic telephone calls, SMS, MMS), fax and any other means (eg websites, applications mobiles).
Legitimation for the processing of your data is for:
Your consent that is asked of you, and that you grant us explicitly by accepting the boxes available in the forms enabled on this Website, except for the purposes with the legitimate interest of the person in charge mentioned in the previous point.
Time of retention of your data:
The data provided in the content of your requests, provide service and customer satisfaction will be kept by the responsible for the period q’ is considered strictly necessary to fulfill these purposes, respecting in any case the legal terms required by the applicable legislation, the data controller may continue to retain for a longer period, and as necessary to protect the interests of the same in relation to liability own
The data for Marketing and Profiling purposes will be kept by the company from the moment you gave consent until the moment you revoke it. Once consent is revoked, the data will no longer be used for these purposes.
No automated decisions will be taken.
The data may be communicated to third parties to comply with legal obligations, execute orders of public authorities or exercise a right of the person responsible for the processing before the judicial authorities. As well as organisations or persons directly related to the person in charge of duly accredited and authorised treatment managers.
You can exercise the following rights:
1. Right of access, means: right to obtain from the company if your data is being processed and, where appropriate, to have access to them.
2. Right to rectification and right to erasure, means: the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate and/or incomplete data, as well as the erasure of data when the request is legitimate.
3. Right to restriction of treatment, means: right to request the suspension of treatment when the request is legitimate. (Right to l’ forgot)
4. Right to data portability, means: the right to obtain the data in a structured, commonly used and readable format, as well as the right to transfer the data to other responsible parties in an electronic format.
5. Right to object means: right to object to the processing of data when the request is legitimate, even when the data is processed for Marketing or Profiling, if applicable.
Likewise, you can request additional information about the processing of your data or, if you consider that I have not obtained full satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a complaint with the national authority of control addressing to these effects to the Spanish agency of data Protection, C/Jorge Juan, 6 – 28001 Madrid.www.agpd.es
- Dar respuesta a sus consultas y/o solicitudes formuladas a través de nuestros formularios o bien por cualquier otro medio de contacto disponible en el sitio web.
- Permitir a la empresa realizar encuestas sobre satisfacción del cliente relacionadas con la calidad de de los servicios de la empresa de acuerdo con el interés legítimo de la misma.
- El envío de comunicaciones comerciales así como el envío de publicidad sobre productos y servicios de la empresa, o la realización de investigaciones de mercado (Marqueting), bajo su consentimiento expreso.